Here's How it Works
- How the Process Works
- After you have enrolled with our service you will need to immediately supply us with your credit reports. You can very easily and quickly do this by going to: Get Credit Reports. Once you have accessed these credit reports online please send your "username" and "password" to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We can now begin the process for you.
- Your reports will then be analyzed by one of our specialists at this time and specific strategies will be applied in contacting all 3 credit bureaus on your behalf, compliant with the Fair Credit Reporting Act of 1970 and newly amended FACTA.
- Your personal information, at this point, will be in our database which you can now access through our online client tracking system, "CRT GatewayTM".
- We will now begin our process in contacting the 3 major credit bureaus and will have e-mailed you our "Welcome Package".
- At this time, all work has been completed and the credit bureaus begin the "credit auditing and verification" process that is required of them. By law, they are permitted approximately 30 days to do so.
- In about 30-35 days you will begin receiving correspondence from the Credit Bureaus. As you forward this to our office our paralegal department will review and analyze the new reports and should there be items remaining that we still disagree with we will address those issues as deemed necessary and contact the credit bureaus again only now using different aspects and statutes of the FCRA and FACTA.
- Please make copies and forward ALL correspondence to :
CRT Gateway Processing Center
800 Belle Terre Pkwy., Ste. 200-117
Palm Coast, Florida 32164